I've forgotten to post in a while, but man, did I have some great stories for you!
Mardi Gras was fun. I went to a party after school with the other people in French club. There is a lot of great/funny stuff that happened, but I have a terrible memory and cannot recall a thing. Oh! Today in English, Mrs. Mock said, "Now we are not all those lovely stereotypical girls with blonde hair, blue eyes, size one..." And which I yelled (actually yelled out), "HEY!" Everyone in the class turned and looked and me. Then the whole class proceeded to burst out laughing. yeah. They know I'm gorgeous. Oh again! This is Graduation Exam week. I had the reading on mon and english today. I believe that history is tomorrow (which is the only one I'm worried about for I am horrible with names). Wish me luck guys!
3.07.2006
I've forgotten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment