8.29.2006

When life gets tough, look in the gutter

okay, so I had decided on going to bed early (at 10 ct), so I looked for my phone so I could set my alarm (I'd rather wake up to a song than a blaring ANNNNN!). I go to the bag where my phone was, and it wasn't there. I turned my room upside down... still no phone... looked in mom's car... still no phone. I told my mom and she told me to look in my room and in the car, like I hadn't done that before I asked her. So, we both go through those places again. Now it's like 10:20. I go up to Lindsey and asks if she'll go on a fieldtrip with me so 10 min later we are at my school. I looked everywhere near "the tree" --place where I wait to be picked up-- and got tired of looking so I asked Lindsey to try calling it again. Suddenly we hear a very light "I wanna be a producer...". Lindsey goes into the street and pulls my phone out of the gutter. Ew. I get home, very relieved, only to realize that it's now 11 and I have an AP Calculus test tomorrow!

0 comments: