hmmm.... let's see. Today was rocket day. We had been making rockets for about a month in physical science (purpose to get hang time and keep a passenger/egg safe). Our rocket did horrible. It was only in the air for like 5 seconds. Not bad, you say? Consider that to get a 100 you had to have 15 seconds at least. To cap it all off, our egg broke. Oh! And to cap it off again, I forgot to take a picture of our rocket.
(and hey, I would go now...
but it is in a dumpster some where covered in egg...
lovely thoughts, huh?)
But I did mange to get some pics afterward back in class... here they are!

above is Saramia.... one of my good buddies! I love that shirt too!
(says,"I'm rad, You're rad, let's hug!)
I always give her a hug when she wears it
'cause I'm rad & everyone knows it!

this was supposed to be Sarah and Becca...
Sarah took the photo herself though, so it's not my fault the pic got caught off!
Just kidding, but seriously I could try it again...

and this last one is Nicole
aka Nickel Shanaynay
I'll miss her!
(she's going to boarding school next year... :( )
but it is in a dumpster some where covered in egg...
lovely thoughts, huh?)
But I did mange to get some pics afterward back in class... here they are!

above is Saramia.... one of my good buddies! I love that shirt too!
(says,"I'm rad, You're rad, let's hug!)
I always give her a hug when she wears it
'cause I'm rad & everyone knows it!

this was supposed to be Sarah and Becca...
Sarah took the photo herself though, so it's not my fault the pic got caught off!
Just kidding, but seriously I could try it again...

and this last one is Nicole
aka Nickel Shanaynay
I'll miss her!
(she's going to boarding school next year... :( )
Well guys, that's it! TTYL!


0 comments:
Post a Comment