The answer is 42. Isn't that a great way to start a post? With the answer? Now, as for the question, I have no idea what it is. (btw, if you are totally lost, you either have no idea what the inside joke is, or you need to read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which I highly recommend.)
Today was interesting, let's just state that. I had to turn in my Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde project, which I was too shy to read to the class and I got Mr. Tindell to read it for me.... that was sweet of him. Then I went to Business Tech. Can I really urge how much I hate this class? It's like I'm a two year old. I've "shot" myself many times in there when the teacher wasn't looking. Now, my last two classes passed uneventfully (math and science).
I just got back from guitar, and that could be a whole post of its own... You see, our (and by our I mean mine and Cristina's) guitar teacher is always 15 mins. late. So we decided to sneak out, run across the road, and buy some french fries at Guthrie's. Yummy! When we got back, our guitar teacher was there... and boy was Fred not happy. He made us do the crappy c scale over and over and over and over and over and over again. Not fun. Then I told him the answer was 42. I don't he got it b/c he looked at me funny... Oh well... What can you do?
5.16.2005
Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment