
Hey everyone,
I'm drafty bored today. hey, is that even a word? I mean, I know 'that' is a word, but is 'drafty' a word? Will someone please get back to me on that? Actually, I know that no one will 'cause no one reads this. Which, in a sense, makes me feel better. It's such a great outlet for everything!
But I am being a bit rude. You see, today's subject is Kirby. And who might Kirby be? He's my loveable kitten! He's so sweet and I just love him to pieces. That pic is actually very flattering of him, don't you think?
He's a sweetheart. You know the feeling when something is sooooo cute, you just want to eat it, but later you'll be sad that you did? Kirby imbarks that feeling. Oh, I'm going to miss him when he dies.....
(not that he's going to any time soon, just stating that...)
5.15.2005
Kirby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment