5.23.2005

giraffes and band camp don't taste good mixed

Today was the first day of rookie/band camp (such a geeky thing). I was worried about it though for 2 reasons.

  1. I thought I would be lonely... no friends... :( but things turned out ok. Turns out that I know a pretty good amount of 9th graders. (only like 5 10th graders there...)
  2. I didn't think I'd be able to play & I'll explain why. You see, I busted my lip open yesterday. and not just a little. it bled. nice thoughts... anyway, now my lip is swollen and I still don't think I can play. I'll see in like two hours. (we have a break mid through for lunch and stuff. I got off at 11 and go back at 3) 1st half was rookie camp, marching and other crap, then 2nd is music practice. Fun, fun, fun!
That's all for now, keep in mind it's only like 1 o'clock. I might post tonight, or not... we'll see.

oh! I almost forgot! That's a picture of twigs, my new giraffe. Isn't he cute? If you were in Auburn last year, you understand. (the whole giraffe and rhino debates me and sarah got into.) I think I won... Giraffes are sooooooo much better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID NOT WIN. Rhinos are always better because they pee backwards and don't scar innocent childrens minds like giraffes do.