12/23- saw Memoirs of a Geisha with Dani, Elisabeth, & Francis. It was good; that puppy will win some awards! Best part- boy and girl are having hushed conversation by lake, he leans in and says, "there's something I should have told you long ago" -which of course is that he loves her- at same time, Elisabeth learns over and goes, "I'm gay." It was great... that would have changed the whole mood of the movie right there. That night, we had our "Christmas Dinner" and opened presents.
12/24- went to Opry Land hotel for Christmas Eve night. Watch the awesome fountain/light show. And I was totally an awesome tour guide b/c of the beta trip.
12/25- Christmas! I got a car. It may be small, in a little glass box, and not even able to fit a polly pocket inside, but it is still a car.
12/26- Christmas in Chatt. I usually love to cause trouble, but I was good this year. Aren't you proud?
12/27- Went to art district: had hot chocolate, sandwich, and played boccie, had dinner with Lauren and Ashley, and went to mall with them (totally had a smoothie... YUM!). Went to their house for a bit and more than likely bored them out of their minds with RENT soundtrack (which I'm listening to right now as well!)
12/28- Had lunch at Fuddruckers and that's about it. Oh! There was a bad hail storm on the way back and now dad has to pay a lot to fix all the dinges in his car
12/29- Worked out and now my arms are really tired. I also bought Wicked and am currently reading it. So far, it's good!
12/30- (today) Finally updated my blog after a looooong absence. Tonight I will pack for my ski trip tomorrow!
12.30.2005
quick updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment