
Yesterday I was a part of the AU Honors Marching Band. Being in it means that you get to perform at Jordan-Hare stadium in front of 80,000 ish people. I was up at the university at 7:00 o'clock...ugg. We practice our routines and then were let go at 10 (had to meet at 12). The rest of AHS's majorette line and I hung out at Ali's tailgate, then I went with my dad to get cheesy-os... yum! So, yes, I got to perform at a major university's half time show and let me just say that I had no drops (another perfect show... had one 2 friday's ago). But now I'm in pain. I'm very sunburned and even have blisters from it all over my face. EW! Don't worry, I'll live. This week at school is homecoming which means dress up days! I'll try to get pics for all of them! TTFN!
9.24.2006
Auburn University Honors Marching Band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment