For Spring break this year, we went to Disney. We got to visit Lindsey and Brian, and I got meet Azalea! I just couldn't stop giving her hugs and kisses! We stayed at All Star Music in the Rock 'N Roll Inn (which turned out to be right across from the Broadway Inn!
 |
| Disney's Broadway Inn at All Star Music |
We teased Daddy about how he should've moved us over there!). We went to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios, but split it over two days this time, unlike our usual "let's-do-everything-in-one-day-that-most-people-do-in-a-week" strategy. Oh! Do you remember the
Space Mountain conversation from about two years ago? Well, I am very pleased to announce that we finally got Codi to ride Space Mountain. In fact, during the whole duration of the ride, she was screaming and laughing things like "This is the best ride ever!,"" How have I not done this before?" and "I love this, I love this, I love this!" Sigh.... We tried to tell her.
I'm gonna leave you with some pictures of me with my new buddy Azalea!
0 comments:
Post a Comment