For those who have not heard, I've been selected to be Steppenwolf Theatre Company's Marketing Apprentice! For those not familiar with the theater industry, this is a big deal! I will be helping to market and spread the word for some of the best, edgy, in-your-face theatre in Chicago. Can you believe it? (Seriously, can you? I cause I sure can't!). I'll try to do my best to keep you up to date,
To start my Steppenwolf Chicago journey, I decided to take a weekend trip in July to visit. We found the theatre and the office buildings where I would need to go for my first day. We then had an EIU alumni event to attend (my first as an actual alum!) at a Chicago Cubs game. Unfortunately, it sort-of monsooned and we decided to leave after being delayed for 2 hours. After taking the CTA back downtown to the Metra station, the rain had let up, and we found ourselves in the middle of Taste of Chicago. I look at this whole experience as a win. We didn't have to sit through a whole game miserable and wet; instead, we got to sample some of the best food Chicago has to offer!


0 comments:
Post a Comment