11.03.2012

I don't think I've ever deserved a sticker more

Word got around our ticketing office that I had not voted yet, so they insisted I take a long lunch break to go vote. And by that, I mean a standing in line for 3 hours and not going back to work kind of lunch break. I did get slightly nervous as my line got closer to the building and a line monitor stated that we weren't even half way (I had already been there for an hour!). I simply called the CSO to make sure it was ok that I was still there, and they insisted that I wait in that line for however long it would take, which was very sweet and unexpected!

At the end of my long ordeal (for which I was very hungry--remember this was originally supposed to be a lunch break), I finally got to vote... but they didn't give me a sticker. I've never felt like I've deserved a sticker more. I quickly ran and got some dinner before the ballet. I was so tired that I had briefly considered not going, but I'm so glad I did. See my short and sweet review below.

0 comments: