9.17.2005

I got a cookie! :)

You know what my favorite thing about football games are? Half time... know why? 'cause I get a cookie afterward... this week, i totally got two! YUM! We won 30-0. good, eh? i thought so. Flutes decided to meet at brusters (instead of TCBY) after the game. Kim and I were bouncing oof the walls... why? Well:

  • Kate gave us 2 cookies
  • She also let me eat all the cookie crumbs... (sooooooooo good!)
  • a nice flag gave me and kim a pixie stick (like we really needed some pure sugar)
  • went to brusters and we both got cotton candy ice-cream that had pop rocks in 'em
I love game days....

-----------------------------------

I also went to the AU game today. I am really sad about it though... I only went to see their marching band and they didn't march (ironic?). I did get some cheezy-os at a booth though. chezy-os are the best things ever! It made me smile...


0 comments: