I practiced baton for about 2 hours today. I caught way more one-turns than I expected. My longest run was 7! WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I practiced baton for about 2 hours today. I caught way more one-turns than I expected. My longest run was 7! WOOT!
2 comments:
Hey gurlie!! It's MEE!! Nickel ShayNayNay!! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! I was doing my science homework on my computer and then suddenly I thought of you and how I haven't talked to u forever! Or seen u or written a commet!! And i feel horrible!!!! You can beat me up if you see me in AU sometime....Only if u can catch me!!! Cuz nerds here r extremely fast!!! JK! I'm running in Cross Country and there's like 5 fast folks(not including me). But I could be and the coach notices, so he kinda encourages me too much and I just wanna go slow cuz all the other girls do. I happy to hear that ur having fun in High school and that we are actually winning some games! But i should probly end this commet cuz it might just be a lil too long. Choa BABY!! Nicole
Well I see it wasn't too long, so I'll tell u more about my nerd life here. The classes aren't as difficult as they like to say. It's easy to get help for something by the teachers because they actually know what they're teaching. But some people just came from terrible schools....I geuss. But there's already been a few problems here. Like on Sunday some guy ran away from the school. He punched a hole in his window on the second floor and put a rope of blankets out like he climbed out of it...but he didn't CLIMB out.....he went to the first floor and hopped out of some1 elses window. LOL!! And then he was found the next day and is now at home. And there's a lot of wanna be AU people too!! They say they're from AU but then they don't know a durn thing about any place here.
I can't check my xanga so if u try writing me sum i won't see it until i come home....so write me back on ur blogger!!!
Post a Comment