11.13.2005

chatt visit

I got to go to chatt for this past 3 day weekend. I actually left 3rd block thursday and came back saturday. My little run down:

  • thursday
    • got out of band early
    • personal pan pizza from pizzahut to go for lunch
    • looooooong car drive
    • dinner at big river grill
    • hotel (watched Alias... YES!)
  • friday
    • went to museum, talked to ppl, saw that they still have the red map shirt... i pitty those poor souls
    • had cookies-n-cream milkshake and cheezy fries at steak-n-shake
    • went to Kohls, got some totally awesome clothes
    • got to spend time with Kendall at the mall
      • this makes me really happy!
      • she is sooooo sweet... and soooo stubborn
      • yay! We're bullet happy!
    • had Famous Daves.... had a refill on my drink (lauren should know that that means I was very thirsty!)
    • went to media play and got Lindsey an awesome christmas present! (as well as a book for moi!)
    • hung out at barnes and noble for an hourish (l -heart- bookstores!)
  • sat
    • kohls shopping trip again.... not sure why
    • fuddruckers for lunch... yummy, yum, yum!
    • got home in time for georgia vs. auburn fb game
      • my dad ordered food from some icky wings place which made the whole house smell odd. (I was going to use the word "funny", but "odd" fits better)
    • watched some alias s.2 that lindsey got me for my b-day... 2 more discs to go!

0 comments: