11.05.2005

Last game ever.... (for this season at least!)

We lost our playoff game... so it was our last game of the season. I took mazing bars to the game for the flutes... yum! Kim and I were so hyper, if there had been walls we'd've been bouncing off them. Good Story: We are all jumping up and down screaming, and Samatha grabs my leg (so I can't move) and yells "Stop it!" I yanked my foot out of her reach it yelled " Don't touch my leg! That's a bad touch!" (those who go to my church might get that a little better. we had a good touch vs. bad touch lesson last week. I mean come on, do they think we're six?) The ride back was uneventful. I crashed and slept. went shopping on sat morning then babysat all night for $30. Oh! and i totally bought sisterhood of the traveling pants today. i love that movie. I promise to post pics of our show as soon as I can find my mom's camera. It's missing right now! hugs and kisses!

0 comments: