5.15.2006

beachin'

I went to the beach this past weekend for Codi's soccer tournament. It was fun. I got to take a friend with me, so I took Elizabeth. It was great. We sang Altarboys and watched Airplane on the way down. We spent lots of time running back and forth between the jacuzzi, indoor pool (heated), outdoor pool (bucket of ice *brrrr!), and, of course, the ocean. While in the water, we tried to play frisbee. Elizabeth smacked me in the head with it, so now I have a slash across my forehead. In band today, Doc actually pulled me aside and seriously asked me what happened to my face, to which I replied that I was hit in the head with a frisbee. He laughed and told me that I should have caught it. I put on my sad face and stated that I tried. He laughed again and walked away. nice, eh?



my frisbee wound.... have you ever heard of such a thing?

0 comments: