I just got back this morning from atlanta... where I got to see Wicked!
It was awesome.
Galinda/Glinda is my fav hands down
(daddy said I liked her only b/c I'm blonde and us blondes tend to stick together... w/e!)
His favorite were the flying monkeys.
Elphaba flying was pretty cool too, but I enjoyed Galinda's comebacks and overall happiness.
The music was great
(I was a lil disappointed in Julia's No Good Deed, but who could ever compare to Idina?)
I laughed, I cried (not really), it moved me.
*he he*
What good play doesn't?
It was awesome.
Galinda/Glinda is my fav hands down
(daddy said I liked her only b/c I'm blonde and us blondes tend to stick together... w/e!)
His favorite were the flying monkeys.
Elphaba flying was pretty cool too, but I enjoyed Galinda's comebacks and overall happiness.
The music was great
(I was a lil disappointed in Julia's No Good Deed, but who could ever compare to Idina?)
I laughed, I cried (not really), it moved me.
*he he*
What good play doesn't?

0 comments:
Post a Comment