This past week, or, more accurately, this past Wednesday to Sunday, I stayed at my house to look after Codi whilst my parents were away in NYC. Bored out of my mind, I put in disc one of the first season of Alias. Codi came in, sat down, and started watching it with me. Now she’s hooked. I mean, really, really hooked. We ended up watching about eight episodes and are now on disc three. She wanted to watch more, but wasn’t a lot of the fun of Alias having to wait a whole week to find out how that cliffhanger would resolve? Oh! And gasping at those ads saying “Next time on Alias…?” Now, to be honest, Codi has it much better. She knows that there are five seasons (meaning Sydney can’t die in the first episode) whereas it was always on the verge of not coming back for us. I feel secrets wanting to burst out of me… but I know it’ll be more fun for her to discover them herself. Oh, I’m also not letting her watch them unless I’m home which will give her at least a week between shows now. Ha!
Wow. My time at home could've be spent quite productively. Instead, I just got another poor soul addicted to Alias. Oh well…

0 comments:
Post a Comment