7.03.2011
Blue Man Group
Since it was yet another rainy, icky Sunday, I decided to stay indoors and went to see the Blue Man Group. Let me just say this, they're not really my cup of tea. Was my seat broken? Yes. Did it affect my watching it? No, it just gave me an excuse to prop myself up on my knees. Was it entertaining? Sure, parts. Would I go again? No. Would I recommend it? Maybe (more likely if the person asking was a boy). I did like that the Blue Men came out to the lobby after the show so that you could take photos with them. I had no idea they would do this, so I didn't have a camera. I still tried to get a shot with my phone though! I mean, how often do you get the chance to meet a Blue Man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment