While I was off at work, Codi and Mom decided they'd try to rush the Broadway show that they most wanted to see: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. They took my rush advice and arrived at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre at 7:45 (about 16 people already there), ate breakfast in line, and managed to get 3 tickets to the evening show.
I won't do a thorough review again. I've already reviewed this show here, and it was pretty much the same. I would like to say--despite the anonymous comments and huge spike in views from "Global Radcliffe Addicts"--that I stand by my statement that Daniel Radcliffe can, in fact, not sing. He tries his hardest, and it is so cute to watch. If you feel like sending me notes again, which frankly really surprised me because this is personal blog about my own thoughts and adventures, you obviously a) have way too much time on your hands and b) haven't actually seen the show. Have fun discussing this in your forums Global Radcliffe Addicts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment