Today was fun. I was all excited 'cause when I checked my band schedule today was free... It wasn't. I had to go to a "tour" at the high school. I have no idea where anything is. It totally missed the whole point of a tour. Oh well... I had Jim Bob's for lunch. YUM! Oh, and today was my daddy's b-day. (cake all around!) Band camp tonight was 5-7 with a 'Miss Band Camp Pageant' (all guys dressed up as girls) and a 'Lack of Talent Show' until 9. The LOTS was lame... But the pageant was sooooooo funny. My flute buddies dresses up Will. He looked like Dolly Parton... Blonde, curly hair, fake glittery lashes, big boobs, mini skirt, lots of make-up, and heels. Then people rushed in and yelled "All guys to stage and bring stuff for talent!" Will looked confused and asked what to do. Then Catherine whipped up a chair and said he should dance around it.... so he did! He spun the chair around, kicked off his heels and did a dance. It was great! All the guys did great... Jesse's was pretty awesome too... ask to see his belly dance... (that was one of his two talents... the other was a wet t-shirt contest). In the end, Will won. YAY! Good Job! Hope everyone liked it. Oh! Guy-who-is-convinced-that-I-don't-know-his-name sat next to me. During camp, during the show... I told him I knew his name... He said he didn't believe me. I'm not sure why. Do I make myself out to be a ditz to people? (Actually, to auburn people? Chatt. people all ready think I'm a ditz, but that is ok 'cause they are too! not kidding! Luv ya guys!) Then he didn't believe me when I said I was born in the 80's. Again, why would I lie about that? Oh well.... Tomorrow is the last morning band camp. YES! And tomorrow night we have a bonfire. I'll more than likely go.... seems fun. TTYL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment