8.27.2005

First game...

Hey guys! Last night was our first football game, meaning that it was my first time marching. We left school after third block, but still had barely enough time for dinner (traffic was horrible! as for dinner, I had chik-fil-a). We arrived and warmed-up. I sat next to Meagan in the stands... I was on the end and had no one else, but meagan is cool. I like her angry face; it makes me smile. A cheerleader gave me a pom-pom; i felt special. You know what doesn't make sense? The cheerleaders cheet to the band! Why not to the people in the stands, eh? The band is all ready perky and cheering. Sometimes we even start cheers and they follow us! Anyways, we did our show. It was crappy. I dunno what happened. Next group went, they had fire-batons and everyone was like, "we're not good enough for that...". Not true. They really put our majorettes down. but I know for a fact that one of them can twirl fire-baton. Back to the game! We lost. 27-34. It was 21-6 at the half (us winning) and then 27-28 (them ahead) with one minute left... then they scored another touchdown. In the words of meagan, "sad day..." Bus ride home was fun. We got back at 12:30. They played Shark-tale on the bus; Brad pointed out alot of good life lessons in it. I found it better than I did the first time I saw it. Well, i got to go to codi's soccer game now. TTYL!

0 comments: