Wednesday:
- i made it to school on wed. my bus came! (does a victory lap on getting to school on time)
- I rode the bus home for first time
- no band practice! WOOT!
- I went to bible study, was not late for this either! (today was good on time-ness)
Thursday:
- band was going to get out at 4:30 so we could go home, eat, and then report to the stadium at 5:40 for band-o-rama. It was cancelled. Why? Well, it's rained every day for the past two weeks (not making this up), and when Dr.Logan (band director) went to set up the field, his truck sank into the mud. He said no one would be able to get in or out of that parking lot... and it was a big thing of mud. (He had to get his truck pulled out!)
- Today! I could sing. It's the weekend. I'm swamped with hw. I've finished most of the actual work. Now I have to read and take notes for Euro, memorize the political boundaries and all landforms (lakes, rivers, mounts, valleys, etc) of Europe for Euro, and I have to learn all clothes, colors, and a poem for French. All of which have a test on Monday. Also, Codi has a soccer tournament this weekend (might not seem relevant, but hold on!), and we are all going to stay in a hotel there. When am I supposed to study? AHHH!

0 comments:
Post a Comment