First day of school... I was late
Second day of school... I was late
let's hope I can make it tomorrow.
Second day of school... I was late
let's hope I can make it tomorrow.
Why was I late?
(there is a reason!)
(there is a reason!)
My bus never came. It just decided to skip my bus stop. Stupid bus. So my daddy decided to take me. We got stuck behind a train. Then, when I finally got there, I had no idea where to go. So I opened a door and sprinted across the hall and at the end, was a guy. A tall guy in an army uniform. crap! He turned and said "Where are you supposed it be?!?!" Imtimidating, huh? I looked and cried (in a sad, confused voice) "I don't know!" He said, "Give me your schedule!" Then, in a totally diferent and nice voice, "Now what you do is go thru these doors, take a right, go 4 doors down and it'll be on your left." Nice dude, eh? I shouldn't judge people right away. We got homework. So far, both days, every class. Talk about hitting the ground running.
Here's a metaphor:
Here's a metaphor:
- An adult is at the gym, he gets on a treadmill, and increases his pace as he goes. That was school.
- There's a kid here also. He goes to the treadmill straddls it (so he's not on the moving part), makes it go as fast as he can, jumps on, and flies off to smash into a wall. That is school now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment