We played at District yesterday, which means I got to wear my totally stylish uniform to school. (It wasn't so bad!) All bands recieved 1s in every category (1=superior, so it is a good thing!). While in the audience, we kept getting text messages from students from our school saying they were under a bomb threat. We all thought they were kidding, but when we got back to school we found out it had been true! They were outside in the rain for about 45 min, then moved into the new gym for (aprox.) an hour and 15ish mins. The police traced the threat to a pay phone near a gas station, so it is likely that it was a prank. Hmmm... why did the band just happen to miss the most exciting school day of the year? The fun part of being gone is knowing that others were doing work, but they didn't do anything. Poo. I'm actually glad I wasn't there. 45 min the rain sounds like no fun... especailly sense it is cold... TTYL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment