*On monday at baton, I whacked myself in the mouth... hard. It bleed. My lip swelled and turned a bit blackish-purplish... which I don't think is a good thing... (it looks almost back to normal now)
*Today I just finished practing on my own and I hit myself in the eye again (remember last week?). This time it was the left eye. I hope they don't swell again. That is one of the weirdest feelings.
*I almost hit a car last night. almost! It was rainy and the car in front of me just stopped. I hit the brakes and my car skidded a bit and finally stopped a foot behind the other car's bumper. I had been on my way home from bible study, so I think God was looking out for me and helped me avoid it. Thank you!
2.23.2006
a few bumps and bruises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment