* finished Son of a Witch... it was AWESOME!
* now have double baton every monday. at school with Lori until 5 and again from 7-8 with April. I have both of my one turns and pretty much one routine. I am working on 2 turns and another routine. Fun-ness!
*still obsessed with Wicked. I'm reading it again! Oh! The other day I found out how to play cds in my car (it is an old car and only has a tape player), so I was able to listen to wicked on the way to baton. YAY!
*Lindsey's gone... I'm soooooo sad. We talked right before bible study so I couldn't talk too long. My eyes teared up... is that silly? (I actually cried a lil... :( ) I'm so glad she didn't leave for college 3 years.
2.02.2006
updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment