*baton wore me out yesterday. I also believe I pulled my hamstring during one of the classes... my bet is on the first one. I also relized that I have a very delayed reaction. I woke up at 2 this morning with my leg hurting like crap, I believe I yelled ow.. but it was early and I don't remember.
*RENT comes out Feb. 21! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!
*I had to watch Codi Fri, so I decided to put in a movie (of my choice) and just rest... I put in none other than Beauty and the Beast. Of course Codi came in to watch too, but that's ok. I decided to test her so I said, "Trivia question Codi, What country does this movie take place in?" And she yells out, at the top of her lil' lungs "MARYLAND!" .......uh... what?
*Would you light my candle? (listening to it now!)
*started reading Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister... its good so far...
*Do you go to Catscrath Club? That's where I work.... I dance!
*I got to drive in the rain yesterday... 1st time... it isn't as thrilling as it sounds
*oh, what'd you do with my candle?
*BAH HUMBUG!
*I failed my DBQ today (at least I think I did)... we did get progress reports though and I totally have a 108 in precal. should that even be possible? oh well... it's good for me!
*I need your help to make my neighbors yappy dog disappear... (song changed!)
*Now who could foretell that it would go so well?
2.07.2006
RENT on my mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment