I'm sorry about the all around lack of posting. It's mainly due to drviers ed. what a crappy course. you have to sit there for like 4 hours, while learning nothing! First day of class, the teacher says, "This is not a class to teach you how to drive." Ok, question: what is it a class for?!?!? Oh well... the whole thing sucks. funny thing today though. We are supposed to get out at 12, but the idoitic movie is lasting over. So this guy gets up, walks past the teacher, and leaves! Movie was over 2 min later. 2 min! Teacher was pissed btw.
Now as for ice-cream, I went to an ice-cream/pizza party last night at CYO. It was fun (only one other 10th grader though). I hung out with mainly 7th & 8th graders.... sad... we did play a fun game though called "Catch Phrase". Basically, it gives you a word people have to guess.... so much fun! too many stories about that, and they are really not important, so let's move on! Moving on, me and alex got into a play fight over what color my mom's car was. She promised it was blue while I insisted it was silver. I personally don't see why a person would argue about the color of another person's mother's car. wouldn't that other person know? Oh well.... it was fun!
TTYL!
6.16.2005
driver's ed and ice-cream party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment