Today, while sleeping, I heard the phone ring; thinking like in my dream, that I was at a hotel. I actually said, "Will someone please get that?" Then I realized I was at home and actually went to answer the phone. I believe, it was early people, that it was Cristina on the phone. She told me, actually told me, to come to church today and help decorate for VBS (life a safari/jungle type theme). I went. We painted a mural and made really ugly trees out of butcher paper. Then they told us to hang up the animals. I proceeded to run around the room naming all of them. Here is my list:
- baby elephant: Ellie
- bigger elephant: George
- Zebra: Ezra (like the awesome child's song)
- Giraffe: Ed
- Rhino: Eli (pronounced letter "E" then lie)
- and finally the Hippo, whose name was hippo, 'cause he was cool like that...
My sister came and picked me up... just as I was riding around the room on Ezra's back. Oh well, she already thought I was crazy. We decided to go to the blue shack. This is a neato place where you can get ice-cream for like a buck fifty. I went to the guy and said, "Can I have a dipped cone?" He then told me that he had run out of cones (HOW CAN AN ICE-CREAM PLACE DO THAT?!?!), but that he'd give us the ice-cream with chocolate stuff in a cup. This was good. I think we got more ice-cream AND more choclate that way. It was yummy. But now I've got to go do my ten vocab words a day, and then tonight I'm going to watch 'Bend it like Beckham'. TTYL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment