Panera was funny. Lindsey had an interview there at 2:30, so we went to have lunch before. I ordered, and just as I was filling up my drink, I remembered that I didn't tell them what to put on my sandwich. Now, this might not seem like a big deal, but to those who really know me, they know I'm a picky eater. Anyway, I get the sanwich and it has it all. It had onions, pickles, lettuce, mustard, and mayo. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I was not going to eat that... so, I told a little lie. I went up to the guy and asked him for new bottoms (i could pick off the stuff, but the mayo and mustard was on the bottom). He looked at me funny, so I told him I needed new ones because I was allergic to mustard which was all over the bottoms. He looked shocked and went on to say, "Oh, I'm soooo sorry! I'll make a whole new sandwich for you! Don't worry, I'll take care of you sweetie!" I was moved. This was like a college kid saying he would do anything to make it right and better... and I had lied. In the end, I got a new sandwich with nothing icky on it. Yay!

1 comments:
hahaha its funny cause i can so see you doing that lol
dori
Post a Comment