Today in driver's ed was better.... we did interstate driving! YAY! This was my first time driving on the interstate... and it was in a car with four strangers (teacher dude and 3 students who are all cheerleaders). I did better today (I only got corrected once!). When we were about to get out of the car, he told us tomorrow we would do city driving. I was excited; I wanted to say, "Wow! We're going into a city tomorrow?" But I didn't. I don't think I should mess with people who live in a small bubble and think Auburn is a 'city'. (You really can't call it that, because downtown consists of a street.)
I went to the gym this afternoon... I ran on a treadmill like crazy. Do you relize how funny those machines are? You run and run and run, but you never move! That right there blows my mind (not a difficult feat though, mind you). Then I got to drive my daddy's car home. His car is sooooooo big, it was harder to turn and stop. Plus, it was raining. I drove to the neighborhood and practiced a 3-point turn. I totally did it! YAY! The song "I will survive" was playing... my dad started singing, "I hope I will survive." Not funny! Then when I pulled in the driveway he said, "Yes! I did survive!" My daddy is awesome!
6.28.2005
more drivers ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment