Yesterday I went with Meagan to see sisterhood of the traveling pants. I loved it. There was just one problem. During that special moment when every girl gets teary eyed, these two people just burst out laughing. Come on! That kid is dying and you two have the nerve to just sit there and laugh? Why come to a girly movie? HUH?!?!? And there's this guy (who you can tell is on a date with his girl) who yelled "SHUT UP!" at them many times. You go dude. Meagan and I wanted to take off our shoes and throw them at them.... then we figured we wouldn't get our shoes back (and who honestly wants to lose a pair of shoes?). So, other than the freakishly annoying/rude people, the movie was good. |
6.07.2005
Sisterhood of the Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kerri!!!
It's Nicole!! i'm glad to know that ur still alive and won't die for another 75 years!! I went to my nerd school last weekend it was fun. Well....make sure u keep in touch with me!!
kerri, i know what you are talking about those people who laugh at exactly the wrong moment, well im sorry to say that i was one of those people at this one movie, dont remember which, but it wasnt anything bad like someone dieing and the theater only had like 13 people in it so it was ok....how was the movie, i want to see it really badly!!
dori
Post a Comment