Today my dad took us to a Renaissance Fair. I thought it was stupid, but Lindsey sure enjoyed it! She even went dressed as a pirate! I picked out the mini-skirt that she wore! Let me tell you, there are some strange people out there. I would have more pics for you, but I forgot that I had actually brought my camera 'til about 4 o'clock (we left at 5:30ish). So, here's what I got!

here's Lindsey eating a deep fried Snickers candy bar.
doesn't that sound nasty?

here's a guy blowing glass...

...twice!

crap! My dad got in trouble... again....

there's no canoe in this field...
I'm very disappointed.
I'm sure that hardly none of you understand the last one...
that's ok...
it's not meant for you!
(unless, of course, you get it)
TTYL!
here's Lindsey eating a deep fried Snickers candy bar.
doesn't that sound nasty?
here's a guy blowing glass...
...twice!
crap! My dad got in trouble... again....
there's no canoe in this field...
I'm very disappointed.
I'm sure that hardly none of you understand the last one...
that's ok...
it's not meant for you!
(unless, of course, you get it)
TTYL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment