oh my! Sooooo many things happened, I'll probably forget most of them! So, I'll introduce them piece by piece in other blogs, but as to what I can remember now, here goes!
- We had pizza for almost every meal. I don't care what other people say... New York has the best pizza (way better than Chicago's)
- We stayed at 2 different hotels. One had two rooms, and I even had my own bed! (It also had a fridge, so we made a run for cokes!) The other was much newer and had 49 stories (1st had only 4), but the elevator system was wack. You typed in your room number and then it told you which of the 10 elevators to go in. With 10ish elevators, you'd think it be fast... but it assigns everyone to the same elevator! It took at least 30 min each time to get an elevator.
- My daddy took us to see a broadway play. I was sooo excited; he even let me pick which one! I choose Chicago, which was a good thing because the other two I wanted to see (Spamalot or Phantom of the Opera) were sold out. The play was sooo good! Wow... it had more songs than the movie, plus a HUGE twist... (involved gender confusion! AHH!)
- rode the subway many times... my dad actually asked for help and directions many times on these trips!
- went to statue of liberty (made a live report/recording on my phone from here, I'll try to get it up!).
- visited Little Itlay for lunch, than Chinatown for shopping (have a report from here too!).
TTFN!

1 comments:
dude i saw phantom of the opera when i was there in march!! it was soo good, but i bet chicago was good too!! o and i have to disagree with you on that pizza thing, chicago has way better pizza!! lol
dori
Post a Comment